Sunday, June 5, 2011

Outside The States.

Hei hei, everyone. As some of you may know I'll be here in Europe this summer, mainly in Norway but also Italy, England, and a handful of other European countries. So I've made it my duty to bring you the best in Music, News, Fashion, and any other cool things I may come across.

I've just gotten back from Oslo and it was a great change of pace, check out the Opera House. Other than general site seeing I didn't get a chance to find anything worth blogging about because I was only there for a short time but I did find THIS . As for the rest of summer, look out for a few artist and show reviews, Ill be seeing some great established bands as well as local and new bands.

But before this post ends please check out my new friends fashion blog, at

http://despitecolor.blogspot.com/ . Its pretty sick, unique eye with a unique taste and shes a character. DGAF Much Love.